TECNASA has developed a philosophy focused on satisfying our customers needs and expectations.
Progressing day by day is basic for us in order to meet our objectives, adapting ourselves to the present time reality. That’s why TECNASA invests huge efforts to the research and development of new materials and new production processes.
TECNASA counts with a laboratory that for, which let us deal with and give a solution to the strictest requirements, as well as to carry out a severe quality control of our materials.
Our laboratory let us test and control all our production processes: compounds preparation, physic-chemical properties testings of our materials, and finished part dimensional control.
We use last generation equipment such as:
- Compact OD PC Reometer: used to test the vulcanization process
- Mooney Compact PC Viscometer: used for viscosity testings
- PC Dynamometer: used for tensile strength, elongation at break and tear strength testings
- PC Electronic Densimeter: used for density testings
- PC-Micro-IRHD Automatic Durometer: used to measure hardness in a Micro-IRHD scale
- PC-IRHD Automatic Durometer: used to measure hardness in a IRHD scale
- PC-SHORE A Automatic Durometer: used to measure hardness in a SHORE A scale
- Low Temperature Equiment: used for low temperature testings
- MEMMERT 500 Stove: used for ageing, compression set and swelling into fluids strength testings
- Multi-die cut: with adjustable accesories to get standard test tubes
- Laboratory Injection Machine: 50 tonnes shutting strength
- Laboratory Press: 250 atm. máximum working press
- Laboratory Cylinder: used to prepare and approve new compounds
All tests are carried out under normalized conditions according to each norm. BS, DIN, ASTM y UNE are the most usual norms used in our laboratory.